20050609

Outlook To Hook, TiVo To Go, Apple To Intel

Back to basics : Microsofts ends up playing the same tune. They tried to reinvent mobility but innovation is not their middle name. So it's again Windows Mobile, WM mobile, Outlook mobile (catching up with 3.5 million Crackberries), and TiVo-ToGo-this-time-truly-mobile-portable-and-on-the-go (see TiVo's press release).
What else ? Formerly disruptive Jobs keeps annoucing boring news ("this time I have intel inside and on my side")...
Tell me something new. Make my day. Does a mature market have to get that boring ?



No comments:

Copyright Stephane MOT 2003-2024 HOME - Today's wireless headlines - Korea wireless news - all posts (full list) - useful links - stephanemot.com (personal portal)
my books : "dragedies" - "La Ligue des Oublies"
my other sites : blogules - blogules (VF) - Seoul Village - footlog - Citizen Came - Copyright Stephane MOT 2003-2022