20050904

Skype scrapers

I wonder what Li Ka-Shing's Hutchison Whampoa will do of their 5% holding in Skype. Since Skype are into big packets and Hutch into logistics, the Hong-Kong mogul could start shipping voice on containers.
I wonder what Ruppert Murdoch would do if he were in his shoes. He too is rumored to covet Skype, and I guess he should be interested in a Voice over IP concept. As a over-hip competitor to "The Village Voice", that is.
Skype scrapers usually want to rise above the crowd. To the risk of becoming perfect targets. Ask Thomas Middlehof.



No comments:

Copyright Stephane MOT 2003-2024 HOME - Today's wireless headlines - Korea wireless news - all posts (full list) - useful links - stephanemot.com (personal portal)
my books : "dragedies" - "La Ligue des Oublies"
my other sites : blogules - blogules (VF) - Seoul Village - footlog - Citizen Came - Copyright Stephane MOT 2003-2022